Phil’s One Stop Loaded Family 2nd Chance Sweepstakes Official Rules
1. HOW IT WORKS: From February 2, 2021 – March 31, 2021, or while supplies last (“Sweepstakes Period”), contestants may visit participating Phil’s One Stop ("Sponsor") locations and enter for a chance to win one of the prizes specified below. The odds of being selected as a winner depend upon the number of entries throughout the duration of the sweepstakes.
2. ELIGIBILITY: Only open and offered to legal U.S. residents who reside in Indiana and who are 18 years of age or older at the time of entry. Employees of P&R Investments, Inc. the State Lottery Commission of Indiana, and/or IGT, the Integrated Services Provider of the State Lottery Commission of Indiana, and immediate family members and individuals residing in the same household are not eligible to participate. Void where prohibited.
3. HOW TO PLAY: Purchase a $10 Loaded $2,000 or $5 Loaded $500 Scratch-off ticket at a participating Phil’s One Stop store in Indiana during the Sweepstakes Period. Fill out the back of a non-winning ticket with your name, phone number, and email address and enter it into the 2nd Chance ballot box. Every non-winning $10 Loaded $2,000 or $5 Loaded $500 Scratch-off ticket that is filled out and placed into the 2nd Chance ballot box equals one (1) entry. Only $10 Loaded $2,000 and $5 Loaded $500 Scratch-off tickets are eligible and can earn entries into the sweepstakes.
4. HOW TO PLAY WITHOUT PURCHASE: To enter by mail without a purchase, hand print your name, mailing address, city, state, zip, date of birth (mm/dd/yyyy), email address, address of your local Phil’s One Stop, and daytime phone number and the words “Phil’s One Stop Loaded Family 2nd Chance Sweepstakes” on a 3”x5” card, and mail in a first class stamped envelope to: Phil’s One Stop Loaded Family 2nd Chance Sweepstakes, 2323 Southyard Court, Fort Wayne, IN 46818. Entries must be received between February 2, 2021 and March 31, 2021 to be entered in the drawing. P&R Investments, Inc. the State Lottery Commission of Indiana, and IGT Indiana, LLC are not responsible for lost, late, damaged, postage-due, illegible, delayed, stolen, or misdirected mail or entries. Entrants are limited to ten (10) entries per household per day. By participating, entrants agree to these Official Rules. Failure to comply with this or any other Official Rules will result in disqualification. No mechanically reproduced entries are permitted. Illegible or incomplete entries are void.
5. PRIZES AND APPROXIMATE RETAIL VALUES:
• Prizes: One (1) $500 gift card and two (2) $100 gift cards. Total retail value of prize is $700.
6. DRAWING: A random drawing from all entries, including mail-in entries, will take place on or around April 5, 2021. Winners will be notified by email and/or phone. Winners must provide valid identification when claiming any prize. Winners may not substitute, assign or transfer prize or redeem prize for cash, but P&R Investments, Inc. the State Lottery Commission of Indiana, and IGT Indiana, LLC reserve the rights to substitute prize with prize of equal or greater value if advertised prize becomes unavailable.
7. CONDITIONS OF PARTICIPATION: The prizes set forth in these Official Rules will be given to the winning contestants after compliance with these Official Rules and execution of an Affidavit of Eligibility and Release of Liability form. All potential winners are subject to verification of eligibility and compliance with these Official Rules before a prize will be awarded. Taxes owed on prizes are the sole responsibility of the winner.
No more than the number of prizes set forth in Section 5 of these Official Rules will be awarded. Entries not legitimately obtained and/or used in accordance with these Official Rules are void. Use of an automated system to participate is prohibited and will result in disqualification. All potential winning entries are subject to verification by P&R Investments, Inc., whose decisions are final and binding. Federal, state, and local laws and regulations apply. Contestants agree to be bound by the terms of these Official Rules and by the decisions of P&R Investments, Inc., which are final and binding on all matters pertaining to this sweepstakes.
Acceptance of a prize constitutes permission for P&R Investments, Inc., the State Lottery Commission of Indiana, IGT Indiana, LLC, and those acting under their authority to use the winner’s name, photograph, voice and/or likeness and prize information for advertising, trade and promotional purposes without further compensation, in all media now known or hereafter discovered, worldwide on the World Wide Web, without notice or review or approval. P&R Investments, Inc. is not responsible for any typographical or other error in the printing of the offer, administration of the sweepstakes or in the announcement of the prize.
8. INDEMNIFICATION: By participating in this sweepstakes and/or accepting a prize, contestants and winners agree to release, discharge, indemnify and hold harmless P&R Investments, Inc., the Indiana State Lottery Commission, IGT Indiana, LLC, and each of their respective officers, directors, employees, representatives, agents, advertising and promotional agencies from and against claims made by winners, contestants, or other third parties, related in any way to the operation of this sweepstakes as well as any other claims, damages or liability due to any injuries, damages or losses to any person (including death) or property resulting in whole or in part, directly or indirectly, from acceptance, possession, misuse or use of a prize or participation in any sweepstakes-related activity or participation in this sweepstakes.
9. INTERNET: P&R Investments, Inc. is not responsible for electronic transmission errors resulting in omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operations or transmission, theft or destruction or unauthorized access to or alterations of entry materials, or for technical, network, telephone equipment, electronic, computer, hardware or software malfunctions or limitations, or inaccurate transmissions of or failure to receive information by P&R Investments, Inc. on account of technical problems or traffic congestion on the Internet or at a Web site or a combination thereof. If the sweepstakes is not capable of running as planned, including infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical failures, or other causes, technological or otherwise, which corrupt, disrupt or otherwise affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity, or proper conduct of this sweepstakes, P&R Investments, Inc. reserves the right at its sole discretion to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the sweepstakes. P&R Investments, Inc. reserves the right, but not the obligation, to randomly select winners from eligible entries received as of the termination date. P&R Investments, Inc. further reserves the right to disqualify any individual who tampers with the entry process. Caution: An attempt to deliberately damage a Web site or undermine the legitimate operation of this sweepstakes is a violation of criminal and civil laws and should such an attempt be made, P&R Investments, Inc. reserves the right to seek damages from any such individual to the fullest extent of the law.
10. GOVERNING LAW; DISPUTES: Contestant agrees that: (i) disputes, claims and causes of action against Sponsor arising out of or connected with this Promotion or a prize awarded shall be resolved individually, without resort to class action, and exclusively by the United States District Court for the Northern District of Indiana or the appropriate Indiana State Court; (ii) claims, judgments and awards shall be limited to actual out-of-pocket costs incurred, including costs associated with entering this sweepstakes but in no event attorneys' fees; and (iii) except where prohibited, under no circumstances will a contestant be permitted to obtain awards for, and contestant hereby waives all rights to claim, punitive, incidental and consequential damages, and any other damages other than for actual out-of-pocket expenses, and any and all rights to have damages multiplied or otherwise increased. Except where prohibited by law, all issues concerning the construction, validity and enforcement of these Official Rules, or the rights and obligations of the entrant and P&R Investments, Inc., shall be construed and governed by the laws of the state of Indiana, without regard to conflicts of law rules.
11. WINNERS' LIST: For the names of winners, mail a stamped self-addressed envelope to: Phil’s One Stop Loaded Family 2nd Chance Sweepstakes Winner List, c/o Marketing Department, 2323 Southyard Court, Fort Wayne, IN 46818. Request must be received within thirty (30) days after the winners are chosen.
12. SPONSOR: P&R Investments, Inc., 2323 Southyard Court, Fort Wayne, IN 46818.
13. LOTTERY RULES NOT AFFECTED: The Phil’s One Stop Loaded Family 2nd Chance Sweepstakes is not a Hoosier Lottery game and participation does not affect or alter the rules, requirements, or odds of winning a Hoosier Lottery game. The State Lottery Commission of Indiana and IGT Indiana, LLC are not responsible for conducting this sweepstakes.